Investors Tax Bible - 2011 Edition
April 2011 Edition of 'The Investors Tax Bible'
This tax guide can only be described as THE definitive tax-saving resource for stock market investors and traders. Anyone who owns shares, unit trusts, ISAs, corporate bonds or other financial assets should read it from cover to cover as it contains a huge amount of unique tax planning advice.
The impact of the capital gains tax (and other) changes announced in the 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Budgets are fully covered including an analysis of which financial investors will be better and worse off under the new proposals, as well as the tax planning implications arising from the changes.
Whether you're a long-term investor or short-term trader this comprehensive guide will show you how to pay less income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax on your stock market investments and dealings.
What Information is Contained in the Guide
The Investors Tax Bible is jam-packed full of clear examples and unique tax planning advice. Like all our guides, The Investors Tax Bible is written in plain English and contains numerous examples and illustrations. Subjects covered include:
- Everything you need to know about the many capital gains tax reliefs and exemptions and how they can be used to eliminate or reduce your tax bill.
- The implications of the 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Budget changes and how to maximize the tax benefits of the changes (including numerical schedules showing the impact on your tax bill and tax planning options)
- Plain English guide to calculating capital gains tax when you sell shares, unit trusts and other assets, including the complex 'share matching' rules.
- How to complete the capital gains tax pages of your tax return.
- The tax benefits of obtaining 'share trader' tax status.
- How to cut your tax bill by 30% by setting up your very own share trading company.
- How to gain extra tax savings from your losses.
- How to pay less income tax on your dividends.
- Shares vs Property - which offers the most attractive tax breaks?
- Offshore tax planning strategies for stock market investors.
- An analysis of the 2008, 2009 and 2010 changes to the remittance basis of tax for non UK domiciliary investors and how they can make the rules work to their advantage in reducing UK tax.
- Detailed comparisons of the various tax shelters available, such as venture capital trusts and enterprise investment schemes.
- How to derive the highest possible after-tax return from your gilts and corporate bonds.
- How ISAs, used correctly, can produce an incredible 60% more income than other investments.
- How ISAs, used incorrectly, produce not one penny in tax savings.
- Inheritance tax planning for stock market investors.
- How married couples can maximize their income tax and capital gains tax savings.
- How to extract extra tax savings from your annual capital gains tax exemption, and those of your spouse and children.
- How unit trust investors can earn 20-66% more after tax than other share investors.
- The guide also contains many useful tables and every important point is illustrated with an example.
To view the detailed contents of this book CLICK HERE
About the Author
The Author of How to Avoid Tax on your Stock Market Profits is our site Editor, Lee Hadnum. Lee is a rarity among tax advisers having both legal and chartered accountant qualifications. After qualifying a prize winner in the Institute of Chartered Accountants exams, he also went on to become a chartered tax adviser (CTA).You can ask Lee online tax questions via our Fast Tax Advice service
We use Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
All customers will receive a complimentary electronic copy of our comprehensive tax guide 'How to Save Tax 2011/2012' - worth £19.95.
You will have the option at checkout of receiving a free electronic copy of How to Avoid Tax on your Stock Market Profits to read immediately.
What does the book cost?
The printed book costs £24.95.
Postage and Packaging is only £1.95 no matter how many items you order.
Although you can purchase this book without signing up to WealthProtectionReport.co.uk if you join us you can read unique tax planning articles and obtain online tax guidance from the author of this book!
You may also be interested in
Capital Gains Tax Advice Books|