Free Tax Help
All our members are entitled to free online tax help. You can submit any UK tax questions to our experts who are qualified as both Chartered Accountants & Chartered Tax Advisers.
As well as asking questions, you can also view other tax Q&A's in our Tax Q&A Section.
After you've joined up you can simply use the form below to send us your tax questions for free. Questions are answered within 1 working day.
Our Tax Q&A service can cover any UK tax issues and your question can be as long or short as you wish. However, to give you an idea of the range of questions here's our latest 100 tax Q&A's:
Latest Tax 100 Q&A's - FREE for members|
Please note that this does not constitute tax or other professional financial advice.
What topics can I cover?
To give you an idea of some of the questions answered, we've covered:
- Capital Gains Tax calculations
- Tax guidance on reducing Capital Gains Tax on the disposal of property
- Tax efficient purchase of property (residential and commercial)
- Emigration tax advice
- Non UK resident tax advice
- Non UK domicile tax advice
- Trading in the UK
- Property tax advice
- Entrepreneurs Relief
- Principal private residence relief advice
- Tax advice on remitting overseas income and gains
- Overseas trading
- Using offshore companies and trusts tax advice
- Double tax treaty advice
- Inheritance tax advice
- Taper relief, rollover relief and gift relief advice
- EIS, VCT and CVS claims
- Income tax calculations and advice
- Advice on the tax efficient extraction of profits from a company
- Sale and purchase of Overseas property
- Business sale tax planning and advice
- Share trading questions
- Reducing taxes on investment income
- Stamp duty advice on property purchases
This is just a short list of some of the topics we've covered. If your topic is not included on this it's not a problem. Send it to us and if it's a UK tax issue the chances are we'll be able to answer it!
How long will it take
Depending on the nature of the question it will be within 2 working days.